How To Create A Temp Mail Website? Step-By-Step Guide
If you are looking for a detailed tutorial on how to make a Temp Mail Website in 2023, you are at the right place. In this guide, we will walk you through a step-by-step guide about creating a Temp Mail Website.
After completing this detailed tutorial you will able to make a Free Temporary Email Service provider website by yourself.
There are many ways you can make a Disposable Email provider website, but in this post, we are going to show how you can make one using a PHP Script.
Ways To Make A Temp Mail Website
- Make A Temp Mail WordPress Plugin
- Make A Custom Coded Disposable Email Website
- Buy A PHP Script From Codecanyon
We will show you the third method by using a Codecanyon PHP Script.
Steps To Follow In Making A Temp Mail Website
- Go To Codecanyon
- Search for Temp Mail Script
- Choose the best one which has more positive reviews
- Add to Cart
- Add a payment method
- Compete for purchase
Once you complete the purchase by paying the amount the Temp Mail Script is ready for you to download to your account shown in the below image.
Save it in your local machine to make it a live website which I will show you in a while.
Once you have the script purchase from the official provider the best step will be to buy a domain name and hosting to make the live website.
You can purchase a domain name from any domain name provider. Like:
- Google Domain
Purchase hosting also from any hosting company. Like:
- Digital Ocean
Connect Domain And Hosting
It's time to connect your domain name and hosting. You can find a ton of free tutorials online on how to connect any domain to hosting. Go to any guide and follow all steps.
Upload Temp Mail Script
Here is the main part about how to make a temp mail website. Now it's time to upload the Temp Mail Script to your hosting.
If you are used to uploading any website to hosting you can easily do this. The process is the same.
Go to hosting and cPanel
- Login to the hosting and go to cPanel.
- Head over to the public_html file
- Click on Upload on the top menu bar
- A new window will open, select the file from your computer
- Go to cPanel and reload
- Extract the ZIP file which you recently upload
- Extract it into the root folder
The upload procedure is complete here. Now you have to complete the setup by typing the domain (URL) in a new tab on the browser.
- It will give a page like this. yourdomain.com/install with a detailed requirement page.
- Make sure all the statuses on this page are checked.
- Click on the next button at the end
Once you complete the first page. You need to put the following details on the second page.
- Database DB name
- Database DB User Name
- Database DB Password
- Click on the Continue button
It will lead you to another step
Click on Get started
Put The Admin Details
- Confirm Password
Click on Complete Installation. The setup is complete here. You are in the admin dashboard now.
If you open your website it will not show you any Email, because the Email Server setup is still not done yet, which is the main part of this post.
Set Up Email Servers
- Go to setting in the dashboard
- Click on general
- You can change all the SEO Settings here
- Go to advanced settings
- Connect IMAP Host (Go to your hosting and Email. Find an email that is the same as your domain, choose the incoming server, and copy and paste the email into IMAP Host.
- IMAP Port will be taken automatically
- IMAP Username ( Copy the username from the place where you copied the IMAP Host)
- IMAP Password (Put the same password which you set while making the email
- Email lifetime days. You can set any day as per your need
- Click on save